Sunday, April 14, 2019

This is 周讲师 from Taiwan - Explaining 弥勒救苦真经

Before this, i do not know that there's a meaning within this Buddha Maitreya's Rescuing Sutra which it is impossible for normal chinese ed person to understand it.  As I was directed to search the meaning of the Sutra, I know now the origin of this Sutra and why is is very powerful for human to recite it to attain purest heart in order to avoid karmic causality.  This lecturer is very passionate in her teaching, share her valuable insights and experience. Very thankful for the person who uploaded it in youtube and to make it accessible to those who needs this.  In this Sutra, all the things that you are searching to understand, will have an answer to it after you watch these episodes.  I hope there's English version available soon.


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG1I2-3I2ZcaLl7oKC8NYB_Sfgk8NZG11

No comments:

Post a Comment