Thursday, November 29, 2018

30.11.2018 morning

When I closed my eyes and prayed, I thanked Uncle Lee for various means of telling me he is real.  I know he is not harming my mom and I know I must help him.  I know by helping him, I am helping mom.  Things begin to make sense. My communication with Tang Zhu, my communication with Lao Shi, my communication with Uncle Lee.  It must be me who calls for this.  I had wished that all my family will join Tao.  Can it be realized? I know mom will get well soon and she is recovering.  This is merely a test of God.  I know I'm limited in everyway, I will do my best to help Uncle Lee and mom.  Ma, please hangon and eat/drink while we sort the mess out here for you. Am I superstitious? I strongly feel these are real and a chance not to be let go of.

No comments:

Post a Comment