Sunday, December 2, 2018

02.12.2018 931pm

The situation is not as what i had imagine.  Mother is still sick and appetite is not coming back as usual.  This whole pm, she was complaining mosquitos.  In fact this has been her only favorite words after the first anti-depressant pill.  I strongly feel it has something to do with it.

I think mother could live better life.  If I had time to take care of her at hospital, probably things wont be that bad.  How can the GH doctor diagnose her as major depression disorder when no question being asked to the patient.

I hope mother can be back soon.  She doesn't recognize me and she was closing her eyes all the time. So i made a decision to send her to columbia hospital.  Doctor gave her sodium drip.  After 1 bag, she is more energetic.  She looks like her old self.

I remember Uncle Lee told me earlier this morning, he will leave mother tonight.  I hope tomorrow, i have the good news that my mom fully recover.

If so, all my sacrifice will be worthwhile.

I pray if Uncle Lee can let me dream and get to know him, i want to ask what are the things he needs most now.

I'm so dead tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment