Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thing happens for reason

Just yesterday, I became so angered when my family giving excuses to bring my mother to see poliklinik as she has an appointment.  I was frustrated till late at night and getting pessimistic messages up to 2am.  I was imagining why would my mom be blind after discharging from hospital and start to behave in funny ways.  My sis and brother said it is likely she will be blind as there is no reaction at all in the eye areas.  This morning, first thing i did was to message the sifu at Kota Batu to update my mother's condition to him.  My mom was behaving weird only at night and spoke/sung in weird language.  He replied that my mom's condition is not favorable and he will try to look for ways to improve her luck.  Nothing from him till now.

Then this morning too, my dad and sis had sent my mom early to poliklinik.  I was nervous when my second sis said both of them never pick up calls.  I thought again they are giving excuses? Nope, they were all there at the clinic.  We've got advise and result and even medication.  The best thing is my mom is sitting still on wheelchair when we were so scared last night that she will not be able to sit due to the tear in her anus. We were delighted.  Doctor said my mom looks like she is starting to have stroke and could be mental problem/depression.

It stroke my mind immediately that logically, when eyes suddenly cannot open means some part of the brain or neuron got blockage.  So i recalled one acupuncture that we have not tried.  The next moment, i got picture of my mom at the acupuncturist.  Physician said my mom is having depression and need encouragement and attention.  Her eyes are ok just that she refused to open.  The treatment is worth it.  She is gaining back her appetite and spoke a lot.  Then it comes to us that my second sister's mother in law was having stroke for half side of her body and recovered from 2 months session at the physician.  There is hope now.  Though the medication is costly.  It is worth it if she can stand again and we can go Taiwan!

this is the miracle that i have been asking for this morning.  I shed tears thinking how bad my mom's life is.  Lao Shi heard me.  He gave me the wisdom.  I'm so happy today.

thats not just all of it.  I've Tune Insurance's reply.  I can claim the flight and hotel if the trip is cancelled.  This is good.  I'm very hopeful for next week!!

Thank you God, Lao Shi, all, you have blessed us so much. I'm so grateful for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment