Monday, December 17, 2018

Uncertainty part of hardship in life

Uncertainty, disappointment, happy, sad, suffering are all the intense emotions i have these few months.  My mom condition is unstable. It is my wish to bring her to Taiwan.  I should have done this years ago when she is still fit.  I hope I am not too late.  She is looking forward it. I'm fighting internally, with everyone else that try to stop me fulfilling the dream.  Including my siblings and father.  I want the best for mom.  I want her to be happy and I want us family to spend quality time together abroad.  I want us carefree for 2 weeks.  I want us just focus on family , not work, and a getaway from life.  I hope this will improve my mom's condition.  I will take good care of her.  I hope her well and long life.  She has to enjoy her remaining life and live a quality life.  I will continue to pray and to ask her to pray.  I will remind her 3 treasures and i will remind her to look at things on bright side. I have not tell her how much i care for her.  A person can drop just like that leaving all behind and all of a sudden.  I understand this is part of life.  I hope that she will enjoy the rest of her life before she returns to her original home in heaven.  She is kind heart and she took very good care of all of us. We are not grateful but we complaint every time and until she almost give up her life.  I am not able to let her go yet.  I strive to keep her happy.  I know LaoShi is beside me to cheer for us.  I hope LaoShi blesses my mom always and not letting her suffer anymore.  I wish her good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment